NG is Under Attack! Pt.2 NG is Under Attack! Pt.2

Hilarity!

Man.. That was great!
The graphics were a little sketchy at some points, but they were exceptional overall. I would have given the 'sound' a ten, but I couldn't hear some of the speech, because it wouldn't match up to the music. The animation was nice, smooth, and generally well done. The concept used was obviously well thought-through. Overall, it was very, very well done. I can't wait until the next one!

-=THE SNIPER=- -=THE SNIPER=-

Heh

I found it interesting that this artist was able to imply humour into a movie of this type. Humour in the sense that this artist seems to mock all cliches of war movies (and even some literature) with his clone of virtually any attempt taken at creating something of an emotional Flash movie. I other words, the graphics were good, but the story was stupid.
Oh yeah, and... Why did you submit it twice? You could have at least named it 'The Sniper (fixed)' to mask the fact that you want to get more credit. Either that or you have no idea how Newgrounds works.

Flash-Watching Tips Flash-Watching Tips

That was great.

Hehe.. Hilarity!
That was excellent.
The graphics weren't extensively visually appealing, but they were nice and smooth.
The whole movie was very, very funny, at some points.. I just couldn't stop laughing!
Everything was excellent, the sound was impeccable, and the concept was very well thought through (in my opinion).
Great job! (you spelled masturbate wrong, just thought i'd let you know!).

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

thanks... a lot.. actually it wasn't really throught through.. but probably more than most movies on NG.. I know mastubating is spelled wrong.. ill change it later

Quiz Time With Crono 4 Quiz Time With Crono 4

Nice

That was great. The only thing that I would suggest, is making a quiz on Chrono Trigger. As you can extract from my name, I love Chrono Trigger.. It's been my favorite game since I can remember.
Anyway, the graphics were nice.. The sound was exceptional, the gameplay was extensively fun!
Nice concept as well.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
The only flaw I noticed was that the music stacked if you clicked on the play button twice, before pressing stop.

Chess Chess

Erh..

What language was that?
And.. Why did I get brutally beated when I tried to pick up a piece?!
Anyway.. Pretty good stuff.
Nice sound, visually appealing graphics, very well done.

Tactical Ops Training Tactical Ops Training

Pretty good.

Wow.. That was great.
The graphics were nice and smooth, and also somewhat extensively visually appealing.
The sound was impeccable, I found no flaws in it.
The topic has been used before, but still, it was very well done.
The only thing I suggest is adding a high score list (that is if you haven't already and I just couldn't find it).
Anyway, very good job, I hope to see more games submitted by you.