Quiz Time With Crono 4 Quiz Time With Crono 4

Nice

That was great. The only thing that I would suggest, is making a quiz on Chrono Trigger. As you can extract from my name, I love Chrono Trigger.. It's been my favorite game since I can remember.
Anyway, the graphics were nice.. The sound was exceptional, the gameplay was extensively fun!
Nice concept as well.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
The only flaw I noticed was that the music stacked if you clicked on the play button twice, before pressing stop.

Chess Chess

Erh..

What language was that?
And.. Why did I get brutally beated when I tried to pick up a piece?!
Anyway.. Pretty good stuff.
Nice sound, visually appealing graphics, very well done.

Tactical Ops Training Tactical Ops Training

Pretty good.

Wow.. That was great.
The graphics were nice and smooth, and also somewhat extensively visually appealing.
The sound was impeccable, I found no flaws in it.
The topic has been used before, but still, it was very well done.
The only thing I suggest is adding a high score list (that is if you haven't already and I just couldn't find it).
Anyway, very good job, I hope to see more games submitted by you.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

Nicely Done

First off, Wow.
That was very well done.
Smooth, visually appealing graphics. The sound was great, nice music and a good choice of sound effects, as well as the placement of sound.
Exstensively interactive, there is potentially no point in the game where you are not doing anything.
This game is very entertaining, and the concept definitely brings a new standard to Newgrounds(.com).
Good job, I hope to see more of the same.

Anger! Anger!

Hehe

Well, this was great. It sure does bring a refreshing new concept to the portal.
The graphics were smooth, the movie/game had impeccable sound.. Everything seemed amazing.
It actually helped me release that bottled up anger, generated by the stupid... RETARDED.. Ahem.. People from school (who also smell very bad). Anyway.. This movie/game was great, though, I sort of think the score should be a little higher.. Maybe a bit over 3.50 or something.
Just a few more comments. One, being.. I wonder what was with Black_Magic_Ice when he reviewed it... First of all, it pains me to view his ratings: Graphics - 4, Sound - 1, Interactivity - 1, Style - 1, Violence - 10 (*phew*), Humor -1... C'mon, I thought the sound was perfect, it was hilarious, I definitely thought the graphics were exceptional.. And the style? Well, view other reviews if you don't believe me on this one.. I should be high.
Also, what did he mean when he said "This is way too evil" and "Don't make such evil games. That sucked." (*note - I helped his spelling and grammar). Now.. What? I mean.. Geez.. He must have had a small, green thing as a pet that was brutally beaten by two odd looking people to have reviewed it so bad.
Anyway, this movie/game was great, I definitely hope to see more of the same on Newgrounds(.com).. Especially by you! Keep up the great work!!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

How?

I say it again.. How?
How did you create this amazing masterpiece?
Usually, I'm a critic difficult to understand.. But with this, there is absolutely no way I could even come close to finding the smallest flaw. This game has impeccable gameplay and an amazing fun factor.
It is wonderful. I definitely hope to see more of the same on Newgrounds.com (especially by you).
Ugh.. HOW?!
*Phew*
Anyway.. Good job.. Keep up the amazing work!

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Nice

Wow.. This was awesome. Everything was very well done.
The only flaw is that you could have made more options on how to kill the cute, little fluffy thing.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Amazing

This game is amazing. It's funny, fun, and.. Uh.. Funily good! .. Erm.. Yeah.. Anyway.. Play this game.. Now!

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

Impressive...

Wow.. This game is amazing.
The sound, graphics and gameplay are all excellent.
I must say: Good job, and keep up the great work.

Janitor Run! (FIXED!) Janitor Run! (FIXED!)

Hmmm...

Hmmm..

First off.. This really needs sound.
The graphics are slow, but smooth.
Also; the stick figures (Janitors) are sort of hard to click on.
This isn't really anything new or exciting as well.
I would understand if this was your first, second or third flash game/movie.